GHC Chargers continue win steak, making them #4 nationally ranked in NJCAA Division 1; Lady Chargers win back-to-back conference games.

#4 nationally ranked Chargers pulled away with an 87- 74 win at home against South Georgia State on Dec. 5. The Chargers were led by freshman Tylik Evans with 21 points.

The Chargers put down a tough Altanta Metro on the road with a phenomenal 92-69 victory on Dec. 2. The Chargers had 5 players in double figures on the win. Keymont Jenkins led the GHC Chargers with his 17 points.

The GHC Chargers men’s basketball team has the highest ranking in school history. The Chargers are ranked #4 in the NJCAA Division 1 National Poll.

The Lady Chargers defeated the Darton State Lady Cavaliers with a huge defensive stand, finishing with a 68-52 victory on Dec. 5. The Lady Chargers leading scorer was sophomore and West Georgia commit Kayla Carter with 17 points and 10 rebounds. One Lady Charger player made player of week for NJCAA.

The Lady Chargers went on the road for a GCAA Conference game at Atlanta Metro College and defeated Atlanta Metro College 70-56 on Dec. 2. Sophomore guard Kayla Carter’s double – double led the way for GHC. Kayla had 17 points, 11 rebounds, and 6 assists.